Re: Invalid credentials again :///

>Mathew Hennessy wrote:
> > Hi,
> >     I'm getting "ldap_bind: Invalid credentials" errors when I try to
>do ldapsearch, and I'm at my wits end after going thru google and
>mailing lists...  (openldap 2.0.15 on Mandrake 8.1 from source)

> > ldapsearch -x -D "uid=hennessy,ou=people,o=foobar.net" -W uid=hennessy
>Sorry!  that should be 'foobar.com'..  bad form to self-reply, but it's
>late and I've been staring at this too long today :////

You would be better off with foobar.net, as foobar.com is unfortunately
taken. If you act quick you can get foobar.net.

Keith Mastin       BeechTree Information Technology Services Inc.
137 Laird Drive    Toronto    M4G 3V5     http://www.beechtree.ca
  (416)696-6070      Fax(416)696-6072      kmastin@beechtree.ca