Re: lber_types.h

At 08:03 AM 2002-09-24, Tom McSherry wrote:
>I installed openldap-stable-20020618.tgz and when including "ldap.h" in my C
>program I get
>a "cannot find lber_types.h".

By "installed", do you mean you actually took the steps outlined
in the INSTALL document (or Quick Start Guide)... or do you
mean you just extracted the files from the release tarball.

I suspect you only did the latter as lber_types.h is a derived
file (it's constructed during INSTALL process).   Suggest you
read INSTALL document (or the Quick Start Guide).

Kurt