Re: Problems with openldap2.1.4 and TLS/SSL

Hi,

phantastic, couldn't have made it more clear
as you wrote it, great job Mathias !!!

Wish you had wrote those couple of lines
when 2.1.3 was published, it would have prevented
me from wasting much (wealthy) time ....

If someone would insert it into FAQoMatic,
it would be very helpful for those guys (like me)
that are migrating  from 2.0 to 2.1 !!!

greets Harry

--
Werden Sie mit uns zum "OnlineStar 2002"! Jetzt GMX wählen -
und tolle Preise absahnen! http://www.onlinestar.de