[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Replication Interruption
- From: "Morong, Gerry" <Gerry.Morong@hp.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 17:10:15 -0500
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcJjTf5u9m0f9NsbQlytLRF34jYx1Q==
- Thread-topic: Replication Interruption
LDAP replication fails when the slave server gets rebooted while changes are being replicated. I expected slurpd to notice that the slave was unavailable and wait until it came back up to resume but it does not. The only way I can get replication to finish, once the slave is back up, is to stop and restart slurpd.
Is this expected behavior?
Servers are Red Hat 7.3 and have tried both openldap 2.0.25 and 2.0.26.