Re: Problem starting slapd

On Freitag, 20. September 2002 18:17, Jeremy Huddleston wrote:
> I just did a 'make install' and used that core.schema file

Let me guess. You had a previous version of OpenLDAP installed before doing
the make install. In that case the make procedure doesn't overwrite the old
config files. Your should check in /etc/openldap/schema, if there are
core.schema and core.schema.default files that differ, you should copy the
.default files to the other ones.

Yours
Stephan Siano

--
Stephan Siano                           Mail:  Stephan.Siano@suse.de
SuSE Linux AG                           Phone: 06196 50951 31