Re: web address book

root linux wrote:

--- Mike Forsman <mikef@newmorningwindows.com> wrote:

John Green wrote:

Just looking for some quick advice: I'm looking to

set up a company

directory on our intranet using OpenLDAP, running

on a PHP-enabled Apache

webserver. A few choices: ldap-abook, rolodap,

web2ldap. Has anyone used

these, or others? I would prefer open source

software, but any suggestions

are welcome.

Thanks  --  John

I installed Rolodap in June of this year. None of
the users have made use of it after the initial transfer from Exchange.
I'm still trying to figure out whether it's because
it's too difficult to use, or we just don't update profiles that often.
It
seems allright to me.

Mike Forsman

Hi Mike,

Can you give me the example of your setting of
rolodap?

Cause I cant manage to login into my setting of
rolodap, :-(

Thanks...

Regards,
Root