SAMBA+OpenLDAP or CRYPT schema

Hi!

I have some trouble with subj configuration.

I have tried to make this thing on Solaris7x86 but when I tried to start lsapd with
password-hash {CRYPT} OpenLDAP server says that "Password scheme {CRYPT} not available" I think that it is platform speciffic becauce with another hash chema, server starts well, but smbpasswd do not want to add users and workstations in such configuration.

I heed {CRYPT}password-hash scheme on Solaris7x86, OpenLDAP 2.1.3

Can somebody help me to solve this problem?

Alexander Fedorov.