Re: Searching for Group memberships of users

fre, 2002-09-13 kl. 02:53 skrev Ace Suares:

> > I use the "peoplemanagers" list just to check for authority in the acls
> > - and it works.

> Just curious, how does your ACL look exactly !?

access to dn="dc=billy,dc=demon,dc=nl"
        attrs=homePhone,mobile,carPhone,birthDate
        attrs=homePostalAddress,fileAs
        attr=labeledURI
        by anonymous auth
        by self write
        by dn="cn=Admin,dc=billy,dc=demon,dc=nl" write
        by dn=".*,ou=people,ou=groups,dc=billy,dc=demon,dc=nl" read
        by group="cn=peoplemanagers,ou=groups,dc=billy,dc=demon,dc=nl"
dnattr=member write
        by * none

#

Some of these are fro evolution.schema, grace à Adam Williams for that
schema. The "by anonymous auth" bit might not be necessary, but I find I
need it all over the place, where I wouldn't have expected have to.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

Tha can allway tell a Yorkshireman, but tha canna tell 'im much.

e-post:		tonni@billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:	http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:	(+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:		(+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981