Re: slurpd installation

> Thank andy
>
> hy again,
>
> i have an another question about slurpd.
>
> if i install the two server, configure the slave and the master of the replication, and if no object have been added on the master, should i to copy the master's database on the slave ??
> sse :: http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin20/replication.html

Hi,
I had an empty master and an empty slave, and slurpd running,
and as soon as I started adding to the master the slave was updated,
so the answer to your question seems to be: no, you don't have to
copy the empty database.

_Ace

--
Ace Suares, Internet Consultancy and Training
Keizersgracht 132,      1015 CW AMSTERDAM, NL