[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: DNSSRV (was: Splitting directory over backends)
- To: Rick van Rein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: DNSSRV (was: Splitting directory over backends)
- From: Michael Ströder <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:29:57 +0200
- Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- References: <200209121240.g8CCeq44014417@phantom.vanrein.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020826
Rick van Rein wrote:
Are you referring to ldap://ldap.research.netsol.com? As I understand it
that's a different thing.
Not sure what that does -- I'm a bit in the blind about NetSol's
intentions. It looks as if they want to do root LDAP stuff, but I am very
uncertain on that point.
AFAIK ldap://ldap.research.netsol.com is simply meant as an LDAP-based