deleting an objectclass

Hi,

I'm trying o use the Net::Ldap perl module to clean up my openldapdirectory -
it's basicly full of old dirt and I also have to make som echanges to reflect
changes in schemas.

Now, my problem is that it seems next to impossible to remove the objectclasses
in question. So, the question is:
How should I remove an objectclass and it's attributes from a ldap entry?

is it: (psuedocode)
delete attributes and then
delete objectclass
and what happens then to required attributes?

or:
delete: objectclass and all the attributes connected to it.

Also, does anyone have some perl code that does this that I may have a look at?

thanks.
Tarjei

Mob: 920 63 413