Re: problems following quickstart guide

hmmm... although I searched the archives for my exact
error message, it said no matches... after googling my
exact error message, I got loads of hits... and they
were all to do with spaces... and after going through
it char by char, I did have a space on the blank line
at at the end of an object line, which is pretty weird
as I typed it in and I usually don't put spaces at the
end of my lines... wierd but it worked...  looks like
the search engine might need a little work, but that's
what google is for I guess.

thanks
Bill