Re: BackUp on-line

We have considered this solution for use here at APU.  On problem we ran
into is determining if the slave server is out of sync with that
master--which has been a problem in the past.  Is there an easy way of
determining this?  When I backup the slave, I want to know that I am
getting all of the data.

- Christoph