Relational Data??

I realize that it's possible to setup relational data on the back end (on the database side), but anyone know how to do the following.

I would like to have two users "share" the same userPassword.

One would look like:
	dn: uid=someuser,ou=People,dc=somewhere,dc=com
	objectclass: top
	objectclass: posixAccount
	uid: someuser
	cn: someuser
	gecos: Some User
	userPassword:: asdjkl;klgfjasfasdgjkl;asdjkls

And the other would look something like:
	dn: uid=someotheruser,ou=People,dc=somewhere,dc=com
	objectclass: top
	objectclass: posixAccount
	uid: someotheruser
	cn: someotheruser
	gecos: Some Other User
	userPassword: ->uid=someuser->userPassword

Is this possible??  Or do I have to replicate the password each time it's updated.

thanks - Chuck