Re: Tips for schema transpant

On Fri, 30 Aug 2002, Jim C wrote:

> Problem:
>
> pGINA uses an attribute (groupMembership) that is only found in
> samba.schema.  Right now I am using nis.schema.  If I try to include it
> in my slapd.conf, I get a conflict with the homeDirectory attribute
> which I think lives in nis.schema.  What can I do to safely eliminate
> the conflict without hijacking OIDs ect?

Sounds like your are using an old samba.schema file...

objectclass ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.7165.2.2.3 NAME 'sambaAccount' SUP top AUXILIARY
        DESC 'Samba Auxilary Account'
        MUST ( uid $ rid )
        MAY  ( cn $ lmPassword $ ntPassword $ pwdLastSet $ logonTime $
               logoffTime $ kickoffTime $ pwdCanChange $ pwdMustChange $
               acctFlags $ displayName $ smbHome $ homeDrive $ scriptPath $
               profilePath $ description $ userWorkstations $
               primaryGroupID $ domain ))

Perhaps pGINA needs an update?

cheers, jerry