RE: 2.1.4: --enable-lmpasswd ?

See the code in liblutil/passwd.c

> Are all bind requests done to a PDC then?

No.

> How does one configure it?

The configuration is no different than any of the other password hash
mechanisms. All this code does is allow slapd to use the LAN Manager password
hash algorithm to compare/verify bind requests against a hashed password
stored in the LDAP database. It's like the MD5, CRYPT, and SHA etc. password
hashes in this respect.

  -- Howard Chu