RE: Report : openldap 2.1.4 compile and work on AIX 4.3.3 :))

The Makefile dependencies are generated by the "make depend" step, they are
not part of the actual files in the release. In your case, these dependencies
are generated by the mkdep.aix script which simply runs the AIX C compiler
with a particular flag. If the generated dependencies are wrong on your
system, this is a bug in your C compiler. It should be turning the relative
path from the include/ldap_pvt_uc.h header file into the absolute path when
it creates the dependency.

  -- Howard Chu