Re: SASL/GSSAPI with 2.1.4 causes segfaults

--On Thursday, August 29, 2002 2:28 PM -0700 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@Stanford.EDU> wrote:

I'm wondering if anyone else has seen the following problem with 2.1.4.

I'm running:
Berkeley DB 4.0.14

I upgraded my installation from 2.1.3 leaving the rest the same, and now every time I try to do a K5 bind (which worked flawlessly under 2.1.3), it seg faults. Note that the database was deleted, so as to start fresh. I then import the initial part of our database. Using ldapsearch -x works without problem. ldapsearch with GSSAPI results in:

Resolution on this:

Some change was made in OpenLDAP-2.1.4 that completely broke my previous regexps that worked fine in 2.1.3. So at this point, I don't know if that is a bug with the new code that was put in, or a 'feature' of 2.1.4 that I'll need to go and figure out if my regexp's will even work with 2.1.4. They were quite simple regexps to boot.

sasl-regexp uid=(.*),cn=(.*),cn=gssapi,cn=auth ldaps:///cn=People,dc=stanford,dc=edu??sub?(|(krb5PrincipalName=$1@$2)(suKr

completey kills slapd now, for example.

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Senior Systems Administrator