Retrieve the schema from openldap-Server

Hello,

I tried to read the schema from my openldap-Server (with a program).
Goal is to provide a dynamic form for the admin to add users.

With openldap 2.0.23, I got "no such object" from ldapsearch. (or sth. like that)
I upgraded to 2.1.4, now I get

result: 0 Success

and thats all.
Bind is done with the rootdn. (successful)

I do:
ldapsearch -x -D <rootdn> -W "(cn=schema)"

Is this feature not implemented or do I have to configure something in order to get it work?

regards
Ingo Schaefer

WEB.DE MyPage - Ohne Computerkenntnisse in nur 5 Minuten online! Alles
inklusive! Kinderleicht!  http://www.das.ist.aber.ne.lustige.sache.ms/