Mozilla::LDAP::Conn error

Hi All,

I am using openldap 2.1. My server and client are running on Suse Linux7.3 whit
Bugzilla is using for getting authentification-information from the LDAP server.
I have still install Netscape sdk for c, Perldap and specific Bugzilla for LDAP.
If i try run Bugzilla whit ldap i get the following error:

Can't locate object method "new" via package "Mozilla::LDAP::Conn" (perhaps you
forgot to load "Mozilla::LDAP::Conn"?) at CGI.pl line 856.

Can someone suggest some remedy, I am in real need.

Mfg, Best Regards
Cem Karaca

This mail sent through IMP: webmail.fht-esslingen.de