RE: "no structuralObjectClass operational attribute" ?

Good day,

> I suggest you switch now.

Thank you for the clarification.  I have created an "experimental" tree
under our own oid, changed the objectclasses and attributes and reimported
the data.

Just so you know where I was coming from:

The documentation says:

This OID arc is used by the OpenLDAP Project for experiments and other "the
devil made me do it" uses.

In my particular case, last week I had been requested by one of the OpenLDAP
developers to migrate our data from 2.0.25 to 2.1.X to determine if a bug
that I could reproduce in 2.0.25 was present in 2.1.X.  In order to do that
for him I needed to create some temporary object classes in order to make
the data import properly, which I am still using as I an still trying to get
the server and schema to work properly for that version.  He did not
specifically ask me to use objects under that tree, though.  I am sorry if I
misunderstood the purpose of it.

But, at any rate, I am now only using our own OID.  The problem persists, of
course.  Would you be willing to provide some assistance now?

Thanks again,

Darren Gamble
Planner, Regional Services
Shaw Cablesystems GP