ldapadd: no attributes to change or add

Hello,

I am an LDAP Newbie trying to install OpenLDAP and get it up and running.
I am using stock RedHat rpms for 7.3, I have installed the rpm, edited the
config file to suit me and went ahead to add a record from an ldif file
and it gives me the "ldapadd: no attributes to change or add". I have
searched a bit and did not find any pointers to what I may be facing.

Any help will be much appreciated

My configs,

#/etc/openldap/slapd.conf
include         /etc/openldap/schema/qmail.schema
include		/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include		/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include		/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include		/etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include		/etc/openldap/schema/redhat/rfc822-MailMember.schema
include		/etc/openldap/schema/redhat/autofs.schema
include		/etc/openldap/schema/redhat/kerberosobject.schema
loglevel 64
database	ldbm
suffix		"dc=linuxense,dc=com"
rootdn		"cn=Manager,dc=linuxense, dc=com"
rootpw		secret
directory	/var/lib/ldap
index	objectClass,uid,uidNumber,gidNumber,memberUid	eq
index	cn,mail,surname,givenname			eq,subinitial

--
test.ldif

      dn: dc=linuxense,dc=com
      objectclass: dcObject
      objectclass: organization
      o: Linuxense Company
      dc: linuxense

      dn: cn=Manager,dc=linuxense,dc=com
      objectclass: organizationalRole
      cn: Manager
--

output I am getting (one carriage return added to each line)

[root@swathi root]# ldapadd -vx -D "cn=manager, dc=linuxense,dc=com" -W -f
test1.ldif

ldap_initialize( <DEFAULT> )

Enter LDAP Password:           <----- secret

ldapadd: no attributes to change or add (entry="dc=linuxense,dc=com
objectclass: dcObject objectclass: organization o: Linuxense Company dc:
linuxense")

ldif_record() = 89