[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: deleting a database
- To: "Andrew Bacchi" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: deleting a database
- From: "Jose Correia (J)" <CorreiJ@telkom.co.za>
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 07:48:41 +0200
- Cc: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcJJJV6AMSAA9rK8Q0SNucxnzJxkqQBQyZaQ
- Thread-topic: deleting a database
It seems my way does work (as it should), I think I just didn't stop
the server properly or something. (being end of day and all!)
Anyway, its good to have confirmation.
From: Andrew Bacchi [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: 21 August 2002 17:14
To: Jose Correia (J)
Subject: Re: deleting a database
That would be the prescribed method. I don't understand how/why you
picking up the same data. Are you sure you are not using the wrong
file? Is the data you don't want to include in the new ldif file?
I have rebuilt the database by deleting all
All changes are reflected. Good luck.
On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Jose Correia (J) wrote:
> I've also tried deleting the contents in the database directory
> stopping slapd) and then restarting slapd and running my ldif file
> again... but it somehow still picks up the previous data.
Staff Systems Programmer
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
phone: 518 276-6415 fax: 518 276-2809