From: Andrew Bacchi [mailto:bacchi@rpi.edu]
Sent: 21 August 2002 17:14
To: Jose Correia (J)
Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: deleting a database

That would be the prescribed method.  I don't understand how/why you
picking up the same data.  Are you sure you are not using the wrong
file?  Is the data you don't want to include in the new ldif file?

I have rebuilt the database by deleting all
All changes are reflected.  Good luck.

 On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Jose Correia (J) wrote:

> I've also tried deleting the contents in the database directory
> stopping slapd) and then restarting slapd and running my ldif file
> again... but it somehow still picks up the previous data.

Andrew Bacchi
Staff Systems Programmer
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
phone: 518 276-6415  fax: 518 276-2809