Replica in RH7.3 and 2.0.23

Hello to all. I have a problem:

I use openldap find on the RH distribution.

I have 1 master and 2 databases and all working well.

I need to replicate this master ldap with another server with RH 7.3 and
openldap 2.0.23.

I have used the same slapd.conf file copyed from the master and I have
erased the replica lines and the replog line.

I have added in the same position ( after rootpw and first directory
directive ) the updatedn and updateref directive with the rootdn
account.

When I start the ldap server I receive this error:

	Aug 22 14:00:44 ldap2 slapd: /etc/openldap/slapd.conf: line 69:
unknown directive
	"updatedn=" in ldbm database definition (ignored)
	Aug 22 14:00:44 ldap2 slapd: /etc/openldap/slapd.conf: line 70:
unknown directive
	"updateref=" in ldbm database definition (ignored)

I have moved the 2 lines in all know position, but this error remain..

Anyone can help my ????

THANX

GG