[Date Prev][Date Next]
Replica in RH7.3 and 2.0.23
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Replica in RH7.3 and 2.0.23
- From: "GG Noris" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:23:49 +0200
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcJJ1sSZFoqIvXoLT8C7vs7exNq3wg==
- Thread-topic: Replica in RH7.3 and 2.0.23
Hello to all. I have a problem:
I use openldap find on the RH distribution.
I have 1 master and 2 databases and all working well.
I need to replicate this master ldap with another server with RH 7.3 and
I have used the same slapd.conf file copyed from the master and I have
erased the replica lines and the replog line.
I have added in the same position ( after rootpw and first directory
directive ) the updatedn and updateref directive with the rootdn
When I start the ldap server I receive this error:
Aug 22 14:00:44 ldap2 slapd: /etc/openldap/slapd.conf: line 69:
"updatedn=" in ldbm database definition (ignored)
Aug 22 14:00:44 ldap2 slapd: /etc/openldap/slapd.conf: line 70:
"updateref=" in ldbm database definition (ignored)
I have moved the 2 lines in all know position, but this error remain..
Anyone can help my ????