How can I resolve 'javaObject' Object class violation error? Plea se help

Hi:
	I am following the JNDITutorial to set up the tutorial database.
However, I got
	ldap_add: Object class violation (65)
	        additional info: instanstantiation of abstract objectClass
'javaObject' not allowed

	at the entry
	dn: cn=homedir,cn=Jon Ruiz,ou=people,o=JNDITutorial, dc=imc, dc=org
	javaclassname: com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContext
	objectclass: top
	objectclass: javaObject
	objectclass: javaNamingReference
	objectclass: javaContainer
	javafactory: com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContextFactory
	javaReferenceAddress: #0#URL#file:/tmp

	Can anyone tell me what it means, and how can I fix it?
	I am running openldap 2.1.3 on Solaris 8. I have also included
/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/java.schema to the slapd.conf file.

	Thanks in advance
	shihchao.lin@motient.com