[Date Prev][Date Next]
deleting a database
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: deleting a database
- From: "Jose Correia (J)" <CorreiJ@telkom.co.za>
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:06:38 +0200
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcJJG/dkfUt4BnDTRRCk0D9dnXCy/w==
- Thread-topic: deleting a database
it might sound stupid, but how does one delete an entire database so
that one can rebuild it from scratch by running a new .ldif file?
I've looked at ldapdelete but it only seems to delete nodes...?
I've also tried deleting the contents in the database directory (after
stopping slapd) and then restarting slapd and running my ldif file
again... but it somehow still picks up the previous data.
Thanks in advance