Extending the Schema

I try to extend my schema but it doesn't quite work and I don't know why.

I created a schema file and included it into the config. I know that the slapd server load that file because at first I had a typo in there and the server refused to start at all.

I tried to add the attribute to a peson but I allways get an Oject class violation back.

This is my schema file:
attributetype ( NAME 'deNOCGroveNOCR2OID'
                DESC 'NOCR2 OID'
                EQUALITY caseIgnoreMatch
                SUBSTR caseIgnoreSubstringsMatch
                SINGLE-VALUE )

objectclass ( NAME 'deNOCGroveNOCR2object'
                DESC 'mixin NOCR2 OID'
                MAY deNOCGroveNOCR2OID)

objectclass person

Stefan Immel
 |N|O|C                   Network Operation Center
 |     Grove
Auf der Stuecke 6            Tel. +49 2773-8167-0
35708 Haiger / Germany       Fax  +49 2773-8167-20
mailto:si@grove.de             http://www.grove.de
"There is always hope, only because it is the one
  thing nobody's figured out how to kill yet."
      ~ Galen, Crusade "Racing The Night"
      http://www.nocr2.de -> NOC R2
           die Lösung für den IT-Workflow