do not return objectclass in searches

Hello. I have tried to find the answer to this question to no avail. Namely, is there a way to not return the objectclass values in LDAP searches. In other words, I want to "hide" the objectclass values from LDAP lookups. Using the "access" command in the slapd.conf file I am able to not return various attributes, etc. But I have not been successful in configuring an access command so that the objectclasses of a particular record are not returned. Any help or advice is appreciated.

- peter