Re: replication from more then 1 database

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002, Harry [iso-8859-1] RЭter wrote:

> Hi,
>
> why is this stange ?
>
> One of your replicas is in included in the other one !!
>
> This one is included
> suffix      "ou=ou1,dc=company,dc=com"
>   in this
> suffix      "dc=company,dc=com"
>
> What you're tryin to do is strange !!!
>
> The databases seem to be a little bit
> misconfigurated ....
But if I understand correctly,  replication works on a whole database..
The problem is that I need to replicate one database to host1, and the
both databases to a host2.
For example I need to replicate "dc=ou1,dc=company,dc=com" to the host1
and to  the host2, and "dc=planetsky,dc=com" I need to replicate to the
host1 only.
For now I do a test with replication of both databases to one host.
It is whay I've devided a space on the two databases.

Gregory G. Vovk
or previous employers.