replication from more then 1 database

Hello!
I have such configuration in a slapd.conf -

-----------------------
database    ldbm
suffix      "ou=ou1,dc=company,dc=com"
rootdn      "cn=Manager,dc=company,dc=com"
directory   /var/openldap-ldbm/ou1

replica     host=myslavehost:390
            bindmethod=simple
            binddn="cn=Manager,ou=history,dc=company,dc=com"
            credentials=***

replogfile  /usr/local/openldap/var/openldap-slurp/ou1.ldif

database    ldbm
suffix      "dc=company,dc=com"
rootdn      "cn=Manager,dc=company,dc=com"
rootpw      ***
directory   /var/openldap-ldbm/main

replica     host=myslavehost:390
            bindmethod=simple
            binddn="cn=Manager,ou=history,dc=company,dc=com"
            credentials=***

replogfile  /usr/local/openldap/var/openldap-slurp/main.ldif
---------------------

After that I start slurpd -d -1
everything is seems to be Ok, but!
slurpd works with ou1.ldif only!!!
I see in the output of slurpd -

Config: ** configuration file successfully read and parsed
No status file found, defaulting values
new work in /usr/local/openldap/var/openldap-slurp/ou1.ldif
copy replog "/usr/local/openldap/var/openldap-slurp/ou1.ldif" to
"/usr/local/openldap/var/openldap-slurp/replica/slurpd.replog"

And there are nothing about main.ldif!!!
slurpd does not want to work with main.ldif

Can anybody help?

Gregory G. Vovk
or previous employers.