[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Uid/Gid Question
- From: Aly Dharshi <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 16:31:59 -0600
- Organization: University of Lethbridge
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.0.0) Gecko/20020529
I want to use perl to develop a script to add users and such other functionality.
I just wanted to find out what would be the simplest way to get
the next available uid/gid combo, say if aly is 500:500 for user/group how could
I get 501 for the next user ? Is there some function ?
Student/System Administrator ORS
University of Lethbridge
"A good speech is like a good dress
that's short enough to be interesting
and long enough to cover the subject"