Using Kerberos to authenticate as manager

I know that OpenLDAP can be used in conjunction with kerberos to
authenticate users, but I would like to know if (like Postgres and others), I can use a
kerberos ticket to authenticate to the directory as manager. Just to
clarify what I am asking, let me describe the scenario: Currently, I can
use kerberos in perl to create a ticket and authenticate to my Postgres database without
having to put the password in the script. With OpenLDAP, I would like to
do the same in my perl/php scripts. Is this possible? If so, where's a
good doc?

Dave Smith
System Programmer, BYU Computer Science Department
1140 TMCB