Re: OpenLDAPaci question

I wrote:
> What's the supported way to write an OpenLDAPaci which grants read and
> search access to everyone?  Experimentation showed that this works:
>
>   OpenLDAPaci: 1#entry#grant;r,s,c;[all],[entry]#access-id#[all]

Oops - that was because of a bug in acl.c (ITS#2006).
There doesn't seem to be any way for an ACL to specify public access;
the "public" keyword in the acl internet draft is not implemented.
So I implemented it (a little differently) - ITS#2005.

Now all that is left is to pray that any changes in ACI syntax
are mentioned in the release notes:-)

--
Hallvard