Re: What is ldap.h?

Its looking for the ldap.h file that gets installed on your system when you
compile and install an openldap server from source.  If you have installed
from an rpm, it will likely not be there.  You need to download the openldap
tarball of your version of choice and you will find all you need in there.

If you really want to, you can simply copy the relevant .h files into
/usr/local/include, however there is a risk that you might put the wron
versons in there and your pam and nss won't work.  Be sure the versions of
your intalled ldap server match that you the tarball you download if you are
going to try this.  I however suggest that the safest method is to recompile
the ldap server from source.

Ian