problem with openldap after installation

Hello,
I have a problem with the ldap.

I have just installed lfs 3.3 without any problem and have continued with
PAM, gpm, cracklib, db-3 and db-4, ... without any problem. (I used openldap
2.0.25)
Now I must install ldap, I have compiled everything as mentionned in the
lfs openldap hint (http://hints.linuxfromscratch.org/hints/ldap_auth.txt), I
have done the "make test", and
the "make install" without a problem. I have compiled ldap without any
optimisation (unset CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS).
I have used the mouse in console mode  to copy/past to be sure not having
done a syntax error.

But the first error was when I first started the server with
/etc/rc.d/init.d/ldap start &
slapd init: initiated server.
lt_dlopen failed: (back_ldbm.la) file not found
/etc/openldap/slapd.conf: line21: failed to load or initialize module
back_ldbm.la

I can't find the back_ldbm.la file anywhere on the harddisk so...
When I disable back_ldbm.la from the slapd.conf, the server start correctly.
I had this line in the /etc/openldap/slapd.conf :
moduleload back_ldbm.la

But now I can't do a ldapsearch or a ldapadd as mentionned in the hint, I
have a : ber_get next on fd 10 failed errno=11 (ressource temporarily
unavailable) on the console where I have launched the server.
When I do a ldapadd, I have a "ldap_bind: Invalid credentials"

Any idea ? Maybe is it in relation with authentification (PAM? I have
Linux-PAM-0.76)????

In advance, thank you for your answer

Thierry GRAUSS
--