Re: LDAP & squid

    Harry> Hi, i'm looking for a possibility to authenticate the
    Harry> access to the squid-server against a ldap-server.

    Harry> Until now i only could find the program which is packaged
    Harry> to the squid source (squid_ldap_auth) which seems not to be
    Harry> too good.

I could not get it to work successfully either. I tested quite a lot
of modules to squid, but the one that worked was one by 'Alan Sparks'.

Last time I looked for it (a couple of weeks ago) I could not find it,
but luckily I had it on a backup tape. It can be found at

        http://www.bayour.com/kerberos/squid-ldap_auth.tgz

I take _NO_ responsability for it, I just put it there for my own
convenience!