Re: Compilation of ldap server and libraries using SunForte Compiler

I use the Forte compiler (update 2) and have successfully compiled OpenLDAP
2.0.23 on SunOS 5.8 as I am sure many others have done.
My notes indicate I use
 setenv CPPFLAGS -I/usr/local/include
 setenv LDFLAGS -L/usr/local/lib
 configure --with-tls
 make depend
 make
 make test
 make install

prior to this I would have installed ANDIrand to provide a /dev/random,
Berkeley db, and openSSL