Re: Does Apache 2 have in built LDAP confguration

Quoting solvecool <solvecool@indiatimes.com>:

 | Hello
 |

 | I am trying to configure LDAP authentication for APACHE 2 , one of my
 | friends had told me that Apache 2 comes with in built LDAP-based access
 | checking for Apache

I suggest that you take a look at
http://www.muquit.com/muquit/software/mod_auth_ldap/mod_auth_ldap_apache2.html
Apache2 ldap had to be pulled out of cvs and I didn't find enough info to get
it working and the above has worked flawlessly.

ed

 http://worldinternet.org - Mergence of Business and Technology