Invalid command 'AuthLDAPURL', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

Hello Friends
       I did some changes in the httpd.conf and when I
started "apachectl start" I am getting an error like
   Syntax error on line 458 of /etc/httpd/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'AuthLDAPURL', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration
/usr/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

I am sending the part of httpd.conf file

<Directory /usr/local/httpd/htdocs>
        AuthLDAPURL ldap://myserver/o=Foobar
Software?uid
        AuthType basic
        AuthName my-domain
        require valid-user
</Directory>

Please help in trouble solving my problem
Thanks
SC