Using OpenLDAP as MS SQL Server Data Source

Howdy All,

Has anyone had success setting up OpenLDAP as a "Linked Server" under MS
SQL Sever 2000 using ADSI?  I can get the server to fetch a list of DNs
via LDAP, but I can't get the server to actually resolve the DNs to fetch
specific attributes.

I used the following document as reference, although it is Active
Directory specific.
http://www.eside.deusto.es/grupos/gedi/recursos/referencias/adsi25/devdoc/live/adsi25/ds2prggd_6k1l.htm

Essentially, I want to make a "view" in MS SQL Server where the fields are
fetched dynamically from OpenLDAP.  Does anyone know another way to do
that other than the above mentioned approach?

- Christoph