Re: Solaris 8 and OpenLDAP

	Well I got the ldapclient to download the profile and
	create the files.

	Now pam gives me the following error:

Jul 24 00:34:45 malky sshd2[318]: [ID 702911 auth.warning] Wrong password
given for user 'epablo'.

	For some reason he doesn't understand the password in the
	directory.  By the way these accounts were migrated from NIS with
	the scrips that come with openldap.

--
		Muchas personas creen que piensan,
		cuando en realidad sólo están reordenando sus

       .-----------------------------------------------------------------.
      /  .-.               Pablo Endres Lozada                        .-.  \
     |  /   \       Laboratorio Docente de Computacion              /   \  |
     | |\_.  |                USB - Venezuela                      |    /| |
     | `---' |               epablo@ldc.usb.ve                     | `---' |