Re: crypt openldap password in Visual Studio C++ 6.0

Have you tried 'ldappasswd'? I guess you can look at how it does its thing, if the license permits.

--Kervin

Franz Granlund wrote:
Hello.

I'm writing a small client in Visual Studio C++ 6.0.
The client shall be able to change the userPassword attribute.

I wishes to use SHA or MD5 but I don't know where to begin or what to do,
there seems to be no such ting as crypt.h as there is in unix.
What I actually want is a function/library that allows me to get the
encrypted text when I insert the plain text password.

Can anyone help me?

Franz Granlund