Re: pam ldap help

On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, Ryan Hoegg wrote:

> First, this is probably not the appropriate list for this question as
> pam-ldap is not supported by the OpenLDAP community.  The best resources
> I found for it were in the Debian community.

The pam_ldap mailing list (see the bottom of
http://www.padl.com/Contents/OpenSourceSoftware.html) might be a good
place to go as well... surely it would be better than asking Debian
users (?) for help.

I got pam_ldap working under Slack very easily.  ...but I'm not going to
blast the mailing list with a thousand line long perl scripts and all
of my configuration files.  If you have specific questions, feel free to
ask.

  Jason

--
Jason Englander