Problem querying remotely

Hi all I have a problem I have been working with for most of the day now and im hopeing sombody might have some suggestions.

I have a redhat 7.2 machine that has the openldap rpms on it.
I followed these instructions: http://www.mandrakesecure.net/en/docs/ldap-auth.php

I have openldap setup on that machine and I have it successfuly using openldap for authentication. The problem is that I cant seem to bind to the ldap server from other machines with anything other than a anonymous connection.

If I do this on the server:
"ldapsearch -H ldap://10.0.95.35 -x -D 'cn=Manager,dn=mylan,dn=net" -W 'uid=test'"
it asks for my password and I put it in and it spits out the info on the test uid user as expected.
Now if I run that *exact* same command on another machine on the network it does not work it gives me a "ldap_bind: Invalid credentials"

If I do this on the server:
"ldapsearch -H ldap://10.0.95.35 -x -D 'dn=mylan,dn=net" -W 'uid=test'"
and hit enter on the password prompt (logs in anonymously right?) it returns all the info on the test user (I have *no* acls setup yet)

If i do the same from the other computer it gives me this:

Version: 2

#
# filter: uid=test
# requesting: ALL