[Date Prev][Date Next]
Password expiry email notification.
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Password expiry email notification.
- From: Huw <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 11:20:16 +0100
- Organization: Digitalbrain PLC
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.4.1) Gecko/20020314 Netscape6/6.2.2
Hi there ldap guru's :)
I am realtivly new to ldap and I have a quick question.
I use openldap with pam/nss for authentication at my site and would like
to have an email automatically generated and sent to a given user a few
days before their password expires.
Is there a feature within openldap that will automatically email users
when their password is about to expire?
I have looked through the faq and had a look on google but I cant seem
to fnd anything usefull.
Thanks in advance