Von: Markus.Jung@de.tds-global.com
Gesendet: Montag, 8. Juli 2002 13:12
An: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Betreff: Problem with ldapadd - parent does not exist

I've tried to add entries to the OpenLDAP-Server but I only get the
error-message behind.

pingu:/etc/init.d# ldapadd -x -D "cn=admin,dc=pingu,dc=de" -W -f
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "cn=Markus Jung,dc=pingu,dc=de"
ldap_add: No such object
        additional info: parent does not exist

What means this to me???
What do I have to do to make my ldapadd work??

Tank you,