exporting ldif file from AD

Hi,
I am trying to export an LDIF file directly from Active Directory to OpenLDAP, but I've got the following message :
 "Connection as current user using SSPI"
"The SSPI connection as current user has returned other", while from OpenLDAP, I launch the command ldapsearch against Active Directory with option supportedSASLMechanisms, I notice that AD uses GSSAPI (the same thing that OpenLDAP uses) and GSS-SPNEGO, I would like to know if it's possible to make those two mechanisms work so I can export LDIF file from AD to OpenLDAP successfully ?
Any respond and direction to that matter is highly appreciated.

Thanks

//DiG