Problem with Roaming Access

Hello,

I have made some progress with my problem of Roaming Access, for the
moment I have erased access controls, it seems that Roaming Access works
when the User DN looks like that
cn=olivier,ou=People,dc=kervao,dc=fr
but I have to create a entry in the database with dn
cn=olivier,ou=People,dc=kervao,dc=fr with a password although my user
olivier is already defined with a password with the dn
uid=olivier,ou=People,dc=kervao,dc=fr for user authentification with
pam_ldap and nss_ldap.

with a User DN like this
uid=olivier,ou=People,dc=kervao,dc=fr
it works too but I don't have to enter a password !

I don't see how to force password authentification, I have tried
different combination in access controls, but with no success :-((

Olivier

--
FUNIX - http://www.funix.org