ldapsearch against AD for large groups (>1000 members)

Hi,

I am not sure if this is an OpenLDAP thing or an AD thing. When I use
ldapsearch to get the members of an AD group with more than 1000 members,
I only receive the first 1000:

 # ldapsearch -LL '(cn=testgroup)'

 --clip--

  dn: CN=testgroup,<...>
  member;range=0-999:CN=test999,<...>
  member;range=0-999:CN=test998,<...>
  member;range=0-999:CN=test997,<...>

and so on. This is not a thing with AD's MaxPageSize, which I have changed
accordingly and tested (I used nss_ldap without paging with variable
values for MaxPageSize and used 'getent passwd' with ~1500 users). Is
there any way I can list all the users in a group with more than 1000
members?

Best regards,
Antti Tikkanen

--