RE: AIX authentification

Except that AIX doesn't support PAM (before 5L) or NSS at all. :-)

The good news is that the is some support for AIX user and group
authentication in the current release of nss_ldap, and it's going to get
even easier to configure and better documented in the next release. Note
that, because there is no PAM on AIX 4.3.3, the actual user authentication
functionality is implemented by nss_ldap on AIX only.

-- Luke

--
Luke Howard | lukehoward.com
PADL Software | www.padl.com